1/30/18 Escoffier Dinner
The Baking and Pastry Arts class prepared Desserts and Bread service for the 2018 opening Escoffier Dinners event on 1/30/18. One hundred and sixty patrons attended this Chef Floyd led event. The dessert rocked the house visually and tastefully!!
The dessert was composed of devil's food cake, dark chocolate mousse, vanilla, mousse, with a chocolate glaze. A Florentine cookie was the crunch component with an eatable paper Escoffier motif. A vanilla and chocolate sauce swirl complemented the plate as well as a chocolate decor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1/06/2020 At Home Baking
1/06/2020 At Home Baking With Turner Street Market closed for the month of January, I am baking at home. Quiche is a family favorite and th...
-
5/13/17 Light Rolls Down East Carteret County cooks have been making daily yeast rolls for generations. These rolls are called light rolls...
-
1/06/2020 At Home Baking With Turner Street Market closed for the month of January, I am baking at home. Quiche is a family favorite and th...
-
9/17/16 To correct minor problems experienced with the first Kolaches attempt, I made them again. Here are differences from the first atte...
No comments:
Post a Comment