12/12
Using baguettes from today's Artisan Breads class, I prepared Fig Crostini for Hors d'oeuvres for my Book Club Christmas Party. Once the sliced and toasted bread slices were cooled, they were topped with cream cheese, my own fig preserves and a lettuce leaf from my garden. The garden lettuces were strongly flavored and added much spiciness, color, and texture to the crustini.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1/06/2020 At Home Baking
1/06/2020 At Home Baking With Turner Street Market closed for the month of January, I am baking at home. Quiche is a family favorite and th...
-
5/13/17 Light Rolls Down East Carteret County cooks have been making daily yeast rolls for generations. These rolls are called light rolls...
-
1/06/2020 At Home Baking With Turner Street Market closed for the month of January, I am baking at home. Quiche is a family favorite and th...
-
9/17/16 To correct minor problems experienced with the first Kolaches attempt, I made them again. Here are differences from the first atte...
No comments:
Post a Comment